We pride ourselves on manufacturing the ultimate hunting stands. Whether you choose our Regular or XL Model, they all come with the following features included:
- Fully Assembled 360° View Oval Pods w/Attached Heavy Duty Bases
2-Sizes ** Large Regular 6’6″ x 5′ x7′ ** XL-Large 7′ x 5’6″ x7′, ** Colors Dark or Light
- Bases are pre-drilled ready for standard 4 x 4 timbers
Easily Adjusting to Customers Preferred 360° Shooting View Hunting Blind Height.
4 x 4 leg material is generally available at local merchants…
- Lexan™ Lightly tinted Windows, a extremely durable long lasting window for outdoor use.
- Quiet – long lasting Aluminum Hinges are used on all window & door openings, no rusting.
- Well positioned Grab Handles help make it easier & safer entering & exiting blind.
- Angled Roofs w/overhangs & tapered window sills repel moisture & nesting animals.
Leaves fall to ground rather than collect on stand.
- Durable Weather Sealing around door means hunters & gear are well protected from the elements,
- Ample door size allows plenty of space for people & those height adjusting comfy office chairs.
- Overhead round Aluminum Vents (Standard Feature) ensure adequate air flow
up & away from blind & target..
- 2 Lockable easy grip T-Handles plus a Steel Hasp for added security.
- Blinds are designed to fit into standard pick-up boxes &/or trailers for Easy Transport or Site Relocating
- Designated place for your Heater, with optional wall venting feature.
Cross-Brace Kits – Ready-to-go; FTB offers a Cross-Brace Kit for both the regular and XL stands. These include pre-drilled, cut-to-length EMT conduit and galvanized nuts and bolts.
Available to accommodate stand heights of six, eight, or ten feet. Lumber Not Included.
Wall Vent – Designed to work alongside your existing Buddy Heater. This vent helps to minimize moisture build up and facilitates air movement.
Ground Anchors – Custom, 30-inch anchors provide further protection against wind and weather. It’s imperative your stand is properly secured, and our bladed design puts up a hearty fight.
Like to Ice Fish – By simply installing optional catch covers, our stands work well on the ice, too. Stay warm and enjoy the experience, with plenty of space for two people and gear.